Project X states " We Defy Affiliate Marketing Techniques? You be the Judge!

Project X? Another affiliate marketing guide, eh? Have we been wasting our time with affiliate marketing, does Project X really pack the punch to bust out affiliate marketing techniques? Is is actually defying techniques used in past affiliate marketing? You be the judge!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What I discovered last Monday afternoon...
Blood, sweat and tears!

I discovered something very, very interesting this last Monday.
And, as a valued subscriber, I wanted to let you in on my discovery.
On Monday afternoon, I came across a website selling an ebook,called Affiliate Project X. So far an average Monday afternoon, right?
You see, as a veteran internet marketer I probably read ten orfifteen sales letters *a day*, and normally I just hit the backbutton.
But as I started to read, something strange happened. I justcouldn't pull myself away from the site, Apparently, this guy saidhe could train anyone up to quit their day job as an affiliate -and he guaranteed it in fact. And, then, the one thing that gotme interested most was the dozen or so testimonials from people whohad done just that, on some occassion within weeks.
As you can imagine, I'm really curious at this point, and so Idecided to make my investment and get hold of my copy.
So how did it fare?
Well, very simply, I couldn't stop reading it! I started takingnotes (in fact, I wanted to print off the entire ebook), and I gotvery excited about what I can do with this information.
I had never heard some of these unorthadox techniques before, andwhat amazed me most was that it was so deceptively simple. The kindof stuff that you can do right away and see instant results.
But then, when I was done, I stopped for a second and thought: whothe heck wrote this, and why haven't heard about him before? I wantto tell everyone about this, but I was getting curious and so Idecided to do something I *very* rarely do.
I contacted the author personally, and thanked him for writing anexcellent book, and told him about my list. It turns out that theentire book has only just been released in the last few weeks, andso the techniques in it haven't hit the mainstream - yet. Theauthor is looking at promoting the guide quite heavily over thenext few weeks, and I wanted to get news out early to my valuedsubscribers.
Affiliate Project X has my very *highest* recommendation for anyoneinterested in quitting their day job and becoming a full-timeinternet marketer. I want everyone to take advantage of thisinformation - before their competition find out. Which is going tohappen very soon from the looks of the testimonials on the site.
I have sent this offer to everyone on my list, and so I suggest youhead over to [your hoplink] and claim your guide while thetechniques are still new and underused.
Believe me when I say, you will thank me.
Write to me when you have made the investment, and let me know howit has changed your life too.
Last chance to claim your exclusive package:
[http://silverspoonaffiliatemarketing.com]

**Sounds incredible...but, you mentioned something about settling a score. Well...
Ah yes, settling the score. You see, Project X defies many of the techniques that are currently being taught by the famed "gurus" of the game. The techniques attack some of the methods that are being pushed by the big names in the community head-on, and I promise you this: blood will be spilt, and lines will need to be redrawn by the time it's all said and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home